Assistant BIM Implementation Manager - Part Time & Flexible Working Available
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Construction business for an ambitious and talented Assistant BIM Implementation Manager.
The successful candidate will be joining the existing team of passionate and dedicated managers.
As the Assistant BIM Implementation Manager you will help the implementation of the Morgan Sindall BIM processes, procedures and best practice across the regional business. You will help supporting bids and live projects with understanding the BIM requirements and help the BIM Implementation Manager set out a strategy for which best suits the client’s needs and the supply chains capabilities; and help develop the skills and understanding of others providing ongoing support so that the BIM duties are and can be undertaken by the project or bid team.
We are looking for people who share our passion for the project at hand whilst also being able to work within a fun and hardworking team environment.
- Educated in relevant field for example BIM, Architectural Technology, construction.
- Working knowledge BIM standards and best practice are preferred
- Previous construction experience or basic knowledge of the construction process.
- An understanding and passion for BIM/technology
- Willing to learn new processes with methodical qualities
- Basic knowledge of different needs of the design delivery team (architects, engineers, estimators, planners and contractors).
- Excellent report writing, presentation and communication skills
- Understanding of how 3D models are created and how to navigate around a 3D model
- Technical knowledge of the BIM applications used e.g. Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD, Solibri model checker, Autodesk 360
- Open to learning new software and processes.
- Proficient (ideally advanced) skills using Microsoft Office.
Morgan Sindall Construction London and Home Counties
With a passion to serve customers we have developed a professional, understated approach, where our people in London and Home Counties are encouraged and rewarded to work as a team to achieve Perfect Delivery.
The success of this strategy to: find – win – deliver – repeat has yielded a healthy forward order book, giving us the stability to fully focus on strengthening our long-term work winning capability in our primary sectors of: education, public sector frameworks, civic buildings, investment linked opportunities and healthcare.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive about Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also Investors in People Company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.