Fundamental to living our core values is having great people in our business. That's why we believe that Amey is only as great as the people we employ. We place great value on our people and the contribution they make to our business, that's why we aim to offer a competitive benefits package to all of our employees. Working for Amey you will receive a competitive salary and will be able to join our contributory pension scheme. In addition you will be entitled to Company sponsored life assurance and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also be invited to join Amey Choices which offers a range of flexible benefit options and offers additional benefits available throughout the year. Amey is an equal opportunities employer.
To support the development and delivery of One Trafford Partnership Communications activities providing the key interface to Amey Group communication teams. Provide support to the Account Manager and Management Team to deliver the communications strategy for press, internal, brand, marketing, public affairs, social, campaigns focus as appropriate.
1. Autonomously deliver marketing communications activities and projects in line with the strategic plan and in-year plan for the function
2. Produce written materials (e.g. collateral, press releases, award entries, case studies, internal news items, social media entries etc.) as required
3. Produce content for various channels including the internal and external website, social media and collateral (videos, vlogs, infographics etc.) as required
4. Work closely with internal stakeholders (Group and / or Business Units) to understand localised requirements and recommend interventions / activities to address their challenges
5. Liaise with internal and external suppliers including Work Winning Services and marketing agencies
6. Liaise with internal stakeholders to produce and approve content
7. Liaise with colleagues at Ferrovial Services to deliver on ad-hoc requests and requirements
8. Support management of the BU / function's planning, monitoring and reporting of communications
Skills & experience
· Desirable to have relevant marketing or communications qualification e.g. degree, CIM, CIPR diploma or similar
· Experience of working in agency or in-house marketing / communications team
· Proven ability to lead projects from concept to completion
· Strong bias towards internal communication
· Excellent organisation skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks
· Excellent writing and editing skills · Creative problem solving and prepared to think 'outside of the box'
· Ability to work autonomously in leading projects from concept to completion
· Ability to monitor and analyse digital communications data to identify successes and improvements