Project Manager - Flexible Working Available
Do you want to work for a Bank who are revolutionising the entire industry? Can you drive a culture of continuous improvement? Do you love championing and embedding agile delivery methods? If yes, then we may have the role for you?
As a Project Manager you will be delivering digital enabled technology platforms that enforce our amazing customer experience. You will take the lead on tracking all project progress and as part of your role, you will be translating complex technical requirements into a clear format for a non-technical audience. You will collaborate with Build and Deployment Managers to make sure that software is successfully delivered to our customer.
So what would you be doing?...
• Partnering with Project Managers to lead end to end technical delivery
• Liaising with Architects to translate high level design into tangible delivery plans
• Acting as a Scrum Master to support the development team
• Working alongside Test Managers to make sure that functional and performance testing is complete
• Supporting the Product Owner in achieving key project goals and outcomes
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things…
• We need you to have experience leading high-performing development teams within an Agile environment as a Project Manager, Scrum Master, IT Project Manager or Deployment/Release Manager
• In order to be fantastic in this role, you need to have a good understanding of technical architecture and have experience of working with Solution and Digital Architects
• It would be great if you have some experience leading software requirements in a fast-paced environment
• You’ve got to be comfortable leading integration activities across multiple platforms and have hands on experience working with third party vendors
• You need to have a proven track-record of delivering complex initiatives across the full project lifecycle
Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!