Channel Marketing Manager – 6 months-ongoing contract - Flexible Working Available
An opportunity to be part of an exciting business area within Samsung UK, supporting Samsung’s biggest channel partner in mobile.
What will this role achieve?
To develop, drive, and implement Samsung's channel marketing activity in the largest account and seek opportunities within existing channel marketing plans to leverage and capitalise additional awareness, footfall & sales.
To support the sell in and sell through of Samsung products & maximise the adoption of Samsung services through the creation and presentation of insight led marketing strategy and plans.
Role and Responsibilities
What will be your key deliverables?
- Responsible for GTM planning & execution for new product launches, life cycle management and budget ownership to manage sell in and sell out of Samsung products.
- Develop and implement quarterly channel marketing plans, across all touch points, modifying throughout the quarter to meet market and customer demands.
- Understanding the customer requirements and opportunities by developing prosperous relationships at all levels in the account. To create and implement marketing activities which will fulfil these needs in a timely, creative way.
- Assist the commercial account team to sell into channel new devices through clear presentation of the ATL marketing plan and development of bespoke BTL initiatives to stimulate consumer demand within channel.
- Anticipate the competitive forces both in the market and channels, and plan for such events to limit the potential negative effect upon Samsung Mobile sales.
- Be responsible for ensuring the marketing accrual budget is allocated in a cost effective manner to maximize ROI. Based on projected sales, ensure that activity planned is in line with proposed accruals.
- Understand the stock and sales figures for each product in the range, by channel and ensure all products sell through in a timely manner.
- Work with the Training department to provide a schedule of training events and clear direction for device training within channel.
- Work alongside the PR, Social, Sponsorship & CRM teams to deliver channel specific campaigns to support sell out of products.
- Manage channel specific activities and manage budget with relevant channel marketing agencies.
- Identify best practice across the channel marketing plans and opportunities to replicate
What do we need for this role?
- Ability to handle multiple internal and external stakeholders in order to successfully deliver on key projects
- Face to face customer experience essential
- Must be able to multi task and project manage large projects
- Must be a team worker
- Always pays attention to detail
- Degree or similar qualification, plus marketing qualification
- Product Marketing and Services Marketing experience
- Experience in a similar role
- High levels of expertise required with Microsoft
- Experience of managing marketing budgets
Skills and Qualifications
What does success look like?
- Must be flexible and adaptable
- Experience in running/managing events and trade shows
- Proven ability to develop marketing plans enabling growth targets
- Outstanding ability to influence and persuade
- Ability to succeed in highly complex and very fast paced environments