Business Development Manager - Asset Finance - Flexible Working Available
As a Business Development Manager you are responsible for delivering the Metro Bank brand and business model for Asset Finance / Commercial Banking. The key focus is to grow our asset finance loan book by creating fans from commercial customers. A secondary focus is to maintain our existing portfolio by re-marketing existing customers either directly or via the original introducer. You will achieve this through business development and promotion of the Metro Bank brand.
So what would you be doing?
• Searching out new businesses who want a different approach when it comes to their Asset Finance needs, explaining about the refreshing way we put our customers at the heart of everything that we do
• Promoting Asset Finance across both the Bank and externally within the professional community whilst also educating colleagues on the benefits of our customers exploring our Asset Finance solution
• A strong understanding of the Asset Finance sector and experience structuring deals in this area (including HP, Finance Lease, and Refinance)
• Building amazing relationships with your internal colleagues to provide our customers with a first class experience across all areas of Metro Bank
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Excellent knowledge of commercial banking and lending with general commercial awareness
• Identifying and meeting customer's Asset Finance needs whilst resolving complex queries. You will be fantastic at networking both internally and externally. Customers will want you to be their Asset Finance ‘go to’ person
• Building amazing relationships with colleagues and customers so that we make the right decision for our customers first time every time
• We are looking for colleagues who want to revolutionise banking by turning customers into fans!
Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!