CRM Consultant - Flexible Working Available
Do you love working with Dynamics 365? Do you want to work within an innovative environment that is open to change? Are you looking to work within an agile environment? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
At Metro Bank, our CRM team are ahead of the curve. Their use of cutting edge technology combined with a passion for trying out new things creates a true variety of work. As a CRM Consultant, you will be part of a super team, and your role will involve working closely with colleagues to understand their requirements and match them to Dynamics 365’s capabilities. New technologies are embraced here, and we are a showcase customer for Microsoft, how cool is that?!
So what would you be doing?...
• Engaging with colleagues during the early stages of projects to identify requirements
• Producing user stories and specification documents
• Implementing new processes to help improve colleague’s work
• Proactively engaging with all teams within the Bank to identify areas where CRM can help transform their process
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something - we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Comfortable prioritising several tasks and pieces of work
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• You will have an excellent understanding of CRM 2015 or Dynamics 365
• In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have experience as a Business Analyst or Functional Consultant within a CRM focused team
• It would be amazing if you have hands on experience with different CRM versions
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Stack relating to SharePoint or Lync would be great, but is not essential
• Experience of producing a range of documentation to support the delivery of projects is essential for this role
Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!