Lead Regulatory Reporting Policy Manager - Flexible Working Available
Are you confident interpreting regulatory rulebooks? Do you constantly have your eye on upcoming policy changes? Can you advise and guide colleagues to apply regulatory rules accurately? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
Our Regulatory Reporting team help to protect our amazing customers by making sure that we are compliant with all applicable regulations. As a Lead Regulatory Reporting Policy Manager, you will have a vital role in keeping informed on upcoming policy changes from the Bank’s regulators. You will assess the impact of these changes and write policy documents in response. Ultimately, you will be key in making sure that the Bank interprets and applies regulatory roles accurately so that we can continue to create fans.
So what would you be doing?...
• Keeping up-to-date with regulatory changes
• Interpreting regulatory rulebooks and how they relate to and affect our Bank
• Reviewing consultation papers and advising on whether we need to make any necessary preparations in light of changes
• Attending forum meetings
• Providing guidance to the Risk team on reporting projects
• Integrating new returns into existing regulatory data
• Reviewing data quality in order to improve reporting
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something - we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• In order to exceed in this role you need to have lots of regulatory reporting experience within a financial services organisation, preferably banking
• It’s really important that you are confident reviewing and interpreting regulatory rule books
• Naturally, you will have excellent analytical skills to assess the impact of regulatory changes on our Bank
• Excellent communication skills will be second nature to you and you will be able to explain reports to regulators and leaders across the Bank effortlessly
• You will have completed a professional accounting qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!