Regulatory Reporting Change Manager - Flexible Working Available
Are you a change champion within regulatory reporting? Do you obsess over attending to every detail? Can you create fans by assessing and communicating policy changes quickly and accurately? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As the Regulatory Reporting Change Manager, you will keep up-to-date with upcoming policy changes from the Bank’s regulators. You will assess the impact of these policy changes and make sure that we are compliant with all regulations so that our lovely customers are protected. You will nurture great relationships with lots of different teams across the Bank, as well as our regulators, in order to help shape the regulatory reporting function.
So what would you be doing?...
• Keeping up-to-date and well informed with regulatory changes
• Developing reconciliation processes and sign-off procedures for major returns
• Finding new ways to enhance the reporting procedures
• Taking a lead on end user testing of new solutions being built to meet requirements
• Producing regulatory reports and presenting to executives
• Leading on continuous improvement initiatives
• Supporting on strategic planning
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something - we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• In order to exceed in this role you need to have regulatory reporting experience within a financial services organisation, preferably banking
• It’s also really important that you have a proven track record of delivering measurable change and improvement to an organisation
• You will be confident in producing Financial Reporting (FINREP), Common Reporting (COREP) and Liquidity returns
• Excellent communication skills will be second nature to you and you will be able to explain change within regulatory reporting to leaders across the Bank effortlessly
• It would be fantastic if you have a professional accounting qualification such as ACA, ACCA or CIMA but this is not necessary
Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!