Procurement Performance Analyst
We're committed to creating better places for everyone. We take pride in making a difference, but also in being the difference: for the communities we serve, whatever the challenge, whatever the weather. By designing and consulting, building and maintaining, managing and investing in our country's services and infrastructures we create better places to live, work and travel. Rich in diversity of expertise and ideas, we're one strong team of individuals united by the same commitment to create better places.
As one of us, you can really be you because your individuality is an asset. You're surrounded by a team of people who want you to grow and embrace new challenges. People who care about your job satisfaction as well as your well-being. There'll be experiences as original as you are, in a career that can feel like many rolled into one. You'll be stretched but always supported. To bring out the better in you. To shine as a better team player or self-starter. To help you commit to better each day, delivering whatever steps it takes, great or small, to create better places for everyone.
We believe that we are what we do.
It's more than just wanting to do better.
At Amey we're proud to be the better
What is the purpose of this role?
- To support the CPO and Transformation Manager in managing the monthly savings forecast and actuals and the payment performance reporting processes.
- Responsibility for maintaining and updating the Procurement Dashboard and for the fortnightly Procurement team conference call covering savings forecasting and current activities.
- Fulfilling Procurement's responsibilities for the Purchasing Card and Supply Chain Finance programmes in partnership with Group Finance.
- Deputising for the Transformation Manager when required and undertaking other ad-hoc project and reporting requirements.
Working in our Procurement Function, this role will support our Chief Procurement Officer and Transformation Manager in the management of monthly savings forecast and actuals as well as the payment performance reporting processes. Working closely with the divisional Procurement leads, you will take responsibility for maintaining and updating a Procurement Dashboard, challenging on savings forecasts and key projects.
This role will be based in the North West of the UK and travel will be required to key Amey offices (Birmingham, Oxford, London, Liverpool)
Data is very much at the heart of this role, as such we are looking for an individual who has a passion for figures and analytics and has experience of working either within a financial or Procurement setting.
Ideally you will have the following:
- Advanced level Excel Skills
- Experienced project manager capable of driving forward high-level projects
- Ability to understand and manipulate complex data sets
- Solid experience in an analyst role (or similar) within a multi-divisional, multi-site organisation