Commercial Finance Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
This Commercial Finance Manager role is an opportunity to join a Specialist Haulage company. They are looking for an experienced candidate to advise at board level on improving systems in all departments with a view to increase efficiency, turnover and profitability.
If you have a passion for business and feel your skills can aid their transfer to the next level and are keen to become part of the key support team in one of the countries most high profile specialist transport companies, then this would be the ideal opportunity for you.
- Use experience to aid strategic planning and development of the business
- Oversee company processes and offer experienced suggestions to improve efficiency, turnover and profitability
- Exceed utilisation from assets and personnel
- Oversee HR and personnel procedures
- Work alongside company directors and management team
Key Skills & Experience:
- Accountancy qualification (AAT / ACA / ACCA / CIMA) and equivalent experience gained in a similar role
- A strong finance/accountancy background working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience in Business Development
- Ability to communicate on all levels
- Sage Accounts experience
- Knowledge of all statutory and regulatory financial requirements in order to ensure compliance
Working closely within the senior management team and reporting to the board of directors this role would suit an experienced finance or business professional who may have had previous experience as a business owner, Finance Director or Finance Controller.
Previous experience of the transport industry could be an advantage but is not essential as the role is focussed on delivering commercial success and improving operational / financial efficiencies as well as developing new opportunities for revenue streams.
There is flexibility for this position to be full or part time.
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive salary in accordance with your experience, along with a range of benefits including 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, Pension, onsite parking and healthcare scheme (available after 1 year’s service).
Please apply with your CV and any additional relevant information and one of our retained consultants will be in touch soon to provide more information.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.