Part-Time Senior Marketing Manager - Flexible Working Available
The Senior Marketing Manager will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for the operational execution of company-wide marketing activity.
The role requires experience in offline client acquisition marketing, managing and briefing freelance copywriters / designers and event management. Strong written and spoken communication skills are essential.
A key part of the role of Senior Marketing Manager is to work as part of a small team that implements marketing activities to support sales activity. Key attributes are a positive “can-do” attitude, excellent organisational skills and the ability to work and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
The Senior Marketing Manager will work with the CEO and CCO in the delivery of the annual marketing plan so that it is within budget and reporting results against marketing KPIs to the executive team each month.
Main duties and responsibilities
Planning & Analysis:
- To prepare marketing content appropriate for target market segments and the media to be used.
- To work with Technical Marketing Manager to track and measure marketing activities, including pipeline analysis to determine the extent marketing activities are delivering to the targets set-out in the annual marketing plan and report to CEO / Exec Team.
Managing Brand and Freelancers
- Understand and maintain brand guidelines throughout the business
- Work with freelance designers and local printing companies to deliver on-site branding of both data centres (inc posters, signage etc)
- Manage freelance technical copywriters and write articles in-house on:
- Case studies
- Social media updates
- eShots / Newsletters
- Marketing / sales collateral (brochures, cheat sheets, leaflets, pop-up banners etc)
- Regular copy updates to website and blog for SEO
Working with Sales Team
- To work with the Head of Sales in the development and delivery of effective tactical sales campaigns in line with the annual marketing plan with supporting marketing materials aimed at pre-validated prospects from lists prepared by Marketing
- Work with Account Managers on developing case studies
PR & CSR
- To manage PR and implement relationship management and networking events for existing and prospective clients.
- To manage 4D’s PR directly, to maintain a strong publicity presence in both printed and digital media to support the 4D brand and its overall marketing strategy.
- Work with the CEO on the management of 4D’s CSR and other sponsorship deals.
Knowledge and experience required
- Outgoing with a proven track record of working collaboratively with colleagues and third party suppliers of marketing services.
- Experience working with and delivering marketing support to a sales team.
- Some previous experience utilising Salesforce, Marketo, and / or other CRM / automation tools.
- Knowledge of delivering content through a CMS system.
- Evidence of good literacy skills including the ability to write effective marketing copy for newsletters, email shots, website and sales support materials.
- Basic understanding of the various technologies underpinning the delivery of colocation, connectivity and cloud services.
- Management experience of marketing IT services preferred but not essential.
You must be able to demonstrate great attention to detail, be able to take the initiative and see what needs doing and able to prioritise tasks according to the most urgent business need.
You will need to be quick to learn so as to gain an extensive knowledge of our technology business which provides B2B services including colocation, cloud, cyber and connectivity.
About this Company
4D Data Centres is an independently-owned and UK managed infrastructure provider. We have delivered colocation, cloud, cyber and connectivity services to hundreds of small and large-scale organisations for over 11 years.
With regional data centres in Gatwick, Surrey, Kent and London we support companies not only throughout the South East of England but as far field as America, Africa and the Middle East.
In recent years we have won awards for our cutting edge green technology as well our innovative corporate social responsibility (CSR) programme, in which we’ve actively supported diversity in the tech sector and sponsoring local charities.
Company: 4D Data Centres Ltd
Location: Byfleet, Surrey (KT14)
Hours: Flexible 20 hour working week
(i.e. 4 hours x 5 days OR 5 hours x 4 days etc)
Salary: £25k to £30k basic plus £2k OTE on bonus
Additional: Pension based on auto enrolment contribution rules
Annual Leave: 27 days pro rata
Apply for Part-Time Senior Marketing Manager - Flexible Working Available
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly