Cyber Risk Specialist - Flexible Working Available
Lloyds Banking Group
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose - to Help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. And as the UK's largest retail and commercial bank, we have a footprint that touches nearly every community and household in the UK.
Our brands, our services and our business span every aspect of banking and finance, including some of the biggest names on the UK's high streets. That gives us a big responsibility to support the UK economy, and we have a clear strategy to put customers first - and achieve our vision of becoming the best bank for customers.
COO Business Risk
We love to do things differently in COO Business Risk. We encourage our colleagues to challenge the status quo and to come up with new and innovative ideas. Putting our customers first is a priority for us. We make it our priority to make sure that we add value and make things cost effective for our customers. Our people are our greatest asset and are an integral part of our success.
Sound like your kind of place?
You'll provide insightful, high quality analysis, advice and guidance on Cyber Risk within the Group. You'll be responsible for leading, driving and delivering a comprehensive and controlled operational risk environment through management and assessment of the control landscape and its effectiveness.
What would you be getting involved with?
- You'll identify, analyse and review risks associated with the Cyber Risk, and make use of your strong risk management skills to support the business with leading their risk landscape
- You'll prepare and interpret risk management output, with insight and information from multiple sources, making recommendations to senior stakeholders to support with influencing decisions and behaviours in assigned business areas
- You'll take responsibility for identifying and assessing risks ensuring they are led within the Bank's risk appetite.
- You'll analyse and evaluate a range of information to produce insightful analysis, recommendations and advice to influence decisions in relevant areas of the business.
- You'll plan and execute agreed risk management projects to achieve continuous improvement
- A focus on quality activities by both self and through others, having strong influencing, attention to detail and determination to achieve on time results to achieve the best results for the Group and our customers
- Leads and runs diverse teams; maintaining high levels of engagement under challenging circumstances.
- Excels in drive, energy, dedication and integrity.
- Remains positive, calm and resilient under pressure, takes clear responsibility and leads and supports the team/function in figuring out priorities and continuing to deliver expected business outcomes.
And the skills/background you'd possess?
- A strong validated ability to craft and deliver high quality outputs, articulating clearly the technical risks/issues in a clear and concise business language for use at senior executive level or by external parties (e.g. Regulators, Risk Committees).
- Possess a very deep understanding of LBG and industry standards, control frameworks and key Cyber risks
- Knowledge of the operational and regulatory environment of Cyber, which continue to change and increase in complexity.
What do you get in return?
In addition to the salary quoted the position also offers:
- Discretionary Performance Share Award
- Generous pension contribution
- A flex benefits cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle (4% on top of your basic salary)
- Private health cover
- Access to share schemes
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy our dedication to your ongoing personal and professional development. Here, you'll grow as a person and develop your career. As a valued member of our team, we'll support to grow and advance you through excellent training and progression opportunities. Our customers' experience and success starts with yours.