Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Flexible Working Available
Title: Talent Acquisition Coordinator (18-month Fixed Term Contract)
Reporting Line: Talent Acquisition Manager
Department: Chief People Office, Human Resources
Location: Hildenborough, Kent with travel to Lower Kingswood, Surrey on occasion
About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers world class investment solutions and retirement expertise. As a privately owned, independent company, investment is our only business. We are driven by the needs of our clients, not by shareholders. Our vision is to deliver innovative client solutions for a better future.
Our people are passionate, engaged, smart and curious, and we give them the independence and the confidence to make a difference. While we take pride in the excellence of our investment solutions and client service, we know we can always do better. We are honest, respectful and make tough calls, challenging the status quo to achieve better outcomes through innovation. Above all else, we always put our clients first.
Find out more about what we do, our history, and how you could be a part of our future at http://www.fidelityrecruitment.com/india/about-us
All of our people must be able to demonstrate affinity with the Fidelity core values:
Innovation - Being willing to experiment and try new and better ways to serve our clients.
Integrity - Taking personal responsibility for always acting in the best interests of our clients.
Excellence - Striving to be the best while knowing we can always be better next time.
The Talent Acquisition Team works in partnership with Human Resources and business groups to drive recruitment activity throughout the UK. Approximately 1000 vacancies are filled each year and the role of Talent Acquisition Coordinator is critical in assisting the UK based talent acquisition team to deliver a high level of service to the wider business.
Purpose of your role
This fixed term position is responsible for coordinating and supporting all administrative recruiting activities for all open UK and positions up to and including senior Director level hires.
- Executing often complex and high-volume interview scheduling across multiple diaries and time zones
- Liase directly with Hiring Managers and senior stakeholders and their Personal Assistants to schedule interviews
- Liase with external 3rd party recruitment agencies regarding candidate availability
- Liase with direct applicants verbally and via email
- Supporting to UK Talent Acquisition Mangers regarding all their scheduling queries for the respective business lines
- Serve as a Talent Acquisition advocate and liaison with all external sources (3rd party recruitment agencies, direct applicants etc.).
- Data Integrity - ensure accuracy of the ATS (Applicant Tracking System) - updating and maintaining details
- Ad-hoc project assignments relating to recruitment activity (Referral reporting, systems testing etc.)
- Participate in the onboarding process for new hires at all levels within the organization (background vetting queries, attaining verified identification from new hires
- MI - create and maintain various recruitment and new hires reports (standard and on an ad-hoc basis)
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Experience of working in a fast paced, Financial Services or Professional Services environment
- Previous recruitment agency or in-house recruitment experience
- Creates and builds strong working relationships with hiring managers, business stakeholders and HR resource groups. Ability to think and act quickly, has a sense of urgency with all recruitment matters.
- Ability to multi-task and process high volumes of work within tight deadlines with high attention to detail and in a pro-active nature
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including: Word and Excel
- Prior experience or Workday would be ideal as would experience of Condeco (Room Booking System)
- Previous experience of schedule interviews, meetings, off-sites and or travel idea
- Ability to communicate professionally, with excellent telephone and interpersonal skills
- Strong written communication skills in both data entry and document preparation and creation.
We are committed to being an inclusive and diverse company to work for and strive to create a culture where flexible working is encouraged so that we retain and attract the best talent by offering working patterns that suit both individual and business needs.