Accounts Assistant - Part-time & Flexible Working Available
Role: Accounts Assistant
Location: Central London (Southbank Area)
Salary: From £24,000 per annum, pro rata
Hours: 22.5 hours per week (open to a flexible working pattern)
Holiday: 20 days per annum, plus bank holidays, pro rata
Are you looking for a role that offers flexible working and career opportunities, all within a friendly and creative team? Well, look no further as the London based sports marketing agency, Limelight Sports, has an opening for an Accounts Assistant to join its Finance team.
Reporting into the Assistant Accountant, this role will be based from our London office near the Southbank and will support the day-to-day financial accounting of the Group ensuring the production of timely and quality information for consolidation into group reporting. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
The role is open to a more flexible working pattern to ensure a work life balance and would suit someone looking to return to work on a part time or flexible basis.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting with processing sales invoices
- Supporting on credit control
- Accurate and timely records filing
- Processing of purchase orders and matching supplier invoices to purchase orders
- Identifying and assisting with solving queries
- Managing finance queries in-box
- Assisting with coding and inputting supplier invoices where no PO is required
- Matching staff expenses receipts and claims
- Validating expense receipts and correct VAT
- Accurate and timely records filing
Plus, any other duties as requested to support the Finance Team.
ABOUT THE PERSON
The candidate should display the following qualities:
- Ability to focus on own workload within a small friendly group
- Can do / proactive attitude
- Team working and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative
- Intermediate excel experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Advantageous to have basic experience of working with Sage 200 and/or Procim but training will be provided as necessary
WHAT WE DO?
Limelight Sports is a sports marketing agency specialising in participation. We work with clients such as Nike, Tesco, The FA, Royal Bank of Canada and J.P.Morgan to engage their audiences through active experiences and campaigns that people cannot stop talking about. We have created and delivered some of the most successful live experiences including Royal Parks Half Marathon, the FA People’s Cup, Sainsbury’s Sport Relief Mile, Sky Ride, J.P.Morgan Corporate Challenge London and Sydney, and Swimathon, the world’s biggest fundraising swimming challenge. With over 25 years’ experience, a passion for sport and helping more people become active and enjoy sport, Limelight Sports is the agency of the Active World.
LIFE AT LIMELIGHT
Limelight is a fast-paced agency and it’s important to us that our team embodies our four guiding principles of One Team, Strive for Greatness, Walk in Their Shoes and Push the Boundaries. These reflect how we work with each other, how we communicate and how we act as a Limelighter and ensure that we have a supportive and collaborative environment, that we all strive to be best we can be, that we have our eyes wide open to ideas and are innovative and creative in the way we think and work.
You will be surrounded by people who are passionate about the active world and this is reflected in the additional benefits you will have access to including our monthly We All Move sessions where we try different activities and sports, lunch time running, flexible exercise time so that you can build your exercise around your day, a £100 contribution towards sport or activities that you do in your own time and free entry into our owned events for you or your family / friends.
If you like the sound of this role and want to apply, please contact Sue Courtney at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants should send their CV and a cover email outlining why they want this role before the 27thSeptember.