Advanced Clinical Practitioner Regional Trainer - Flexible Working Available
In a nutshell
We have an exciting, life-changing opportunity for a passionate health professional to join our pioneering business as a Assistant Practitioner Trainer - Clinical Health. You will support our vision to deliver innovative teaching and learning to help our learners achieve their apprenticeships.
Whether you are already delivering in a similar role with experience of delivering inspirational coaching within the clinical sector OR you are a clinical professional, Registered Nurse with aspirations to grow your career and share your professional skills, this is where you can have a life changing impact.
About the role
You will be:
- Support, motivate and coach all learners through their qualification, adhering to the standards of the apprenticeship program to ensure progression for their qualification, consistency and fairness throughout all assessment delivery techniques
- To coach all learners through their qualification, adhering to internal and external quality standards to ensure consistency throughout all assessment delivery techniques.
- Support the development of learners towards maximising their full potential and ensure all learners experience quality standards in line with Company and Ofsted guidelines.
We are looking for:
- Extensive and relevant vocational experience in Clinical Health Settings which is current
- Assistant Practitioner Qualified
- Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
- Nursing Qualification is desirable
- GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent)
- Ability to demonstrate our DNA Behaviours: https://jobs.lifetimetraining.co.uk/working-for-us/our-dna/
If you think this describes you and you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, this could be your life-changing opportunity. So, click apply and we can start this journey together
This role offers:
- An award-winning on-boarding programme where we provide bespoke training for all ranges of experience
- A competitive salary and bonus structure. Salary starting from £28,000 plus bonus to £30,000 plus bonus.
- Full IT Kit supplied (laptop, mobile phone, printer, scanner)
- Great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package: For more information: https://jobs.lifetimetraining.co.uk/working-for-us/rewards-and-benefits/#featuredjobspage-1
- Comprehensive Professional Development: For more information: https://jobs.lifetimetraining.co.uk/working-for-us/training-and-development/#featuredjobspage-1
- The chance to work flexibly, from home, remotely and out in the field ensuring you deliver in line with the learners needs and maintain your own work-life balance