Recruiter - Flexible Working Available
Are you obsessed with providing the best possible candidate experience? Can you wow with your amazing attention to detail? Do you love working in a fast paced, customer focussed environment? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As a Volume Recruiter, you will be responsible for directly sourcing candidates into customer facing roles across our stores and contact centres. You’ll provide an exceptional candidate experience by delivering an amazing service to candidates and colleagues.
So what you would be doing?
• Sourcing, assessing and on boarding brilliant candidates who will want to develop a career at Metro Bank
• Delivering an amazing end to end experience for candidates and hiring managers
• Continuously looking for ways to enhance the candidate recruitment journey
• Being super organised in planning your time to screen candidates and hosting telephone interviews
• Organising and running audition days with the assistance of the team coordinator
• Representing Metro Bank at careers fairs
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• We need you to have experience recruiting for volume vacancies in a fast-paced organisation
• In order to be amazing in this role, you need strong administration experience and be able to organise your work and time effectively
• Exceptional Microsoft skills, especially diary scheduling using Outlook is important
• You need to have experience of liaising with colleagues, internally and externally and be comfortable having challenging conversations
Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!