Digital Training Consultant - North East (Term Time Only)
Education changes lives forever. It broadens horizons, breaks down barriers, and fires imaginations. Like the University of Oxford of which we are a part, we are committed to uncompromising standards, freedom of expression, and the enrichment of lives through education. This is our motivation, our purpose, and our mission. It is why 100% of the money we make is reinvested into education and research. It is why all 6,000 of us in 52 countries care deeply about reaching more people, in more places, with world-class learning and research materials and services.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Digital Training Consultant who will work with the field sales team, marketing, telemarketing and customer service to help deliver a digital support and training solution to Institutions in the UK. The aim of this role is to educate Institutions using Oxford digital products and to ensure retention targets are achieved
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Delivering digital support across all Education platforms and training to UK Institutions, meeting their individual training needs and staff development
- Delivering digital support and training across all Education platforms to the field sales team
- Supporting any events or workshops run by Oxford Education
- Delivering high standard webinar training to teachers in line with the UK digital strategy
- Where appropriate upsell/cross sell Education subscriptions to institutions or feedback to the field sales team on Institutions looking to adopt digital products across any key stage
- In collaboration with the UK Partnership team and field sales team seek out digital opportunities within your set territory with lead technology schools, private tutors, local authority advisors and PGCE centres
This is an ideal role to fit in around family life, you will work 4/5 days on the road then one day at home catching up with your team and any outstanding tasks. We would ask that you are located around the A1 corridor north east, with your territory being up into the Scottish borders. The post holder will be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of the education industry/ market
- Ability to deliver training solutions through a range of mediums.
- Willingness to travel
- Field sales experience desirable
As well as our competitive benefits, you will receive a company car and bonus with this role. We really care about work/life balance here at OUP; with this in mind we offer a 35-hour working week, along with the flexibility to start and finish late or early as required. Amongst further benefits, our pension contribution is up to 11%.
Please contact email@example.com for any queries
We are committed to supporting diversity in our workforce, and ensuring an inclusive environment where all individuals can thrive. We seek to employ a workforce representative of the markets that we serve and encourage applications from all.