Accounts Assistant/Bookkeeper - Part Time
CaseLines delivers the world’s most comprehensive Digital Evidence Management Solution for national and local government, and courts. Our platform allows legal teams to efficiently and securely prepare, collate, redact, share and present evidence/legal bundles, documentary and video evidence in a single system. Prosecutors, lawyers, barristers and judges in civil and public law cases use CaseLines globally, including England, Wales, Kenya, Dubai and Abu Dhabi. The platform holds over 300,000 cases, with over 100 million pages of evidence.
Due to the continued success of our platform, we are now looking for a part time Accounts Assistant/Bookkeeper (up to 15 hours per week) to support the Finance Director.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers;
- Month end reconciliations;
- Purchase ledger processing;
- Accounts Payable – generate weekly list of payments to suppliers;
- Client Invoicing;
- Accounts Receivable – following up on payment of outstanding amounts;
- Processing of bank and credit card transactions;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Staff expense claims;
- P11D expense tracking and recording;
- Preparation of VAT returns; and
- Ad hoc support and analysis.
Experience and skills:
- Prior experience in a busy accounts team, with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Solid knowledge of accounting processes;
- Excellent communication and ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders;
- Good computer software skills ideally including Xero;
- Be IT literate, specifically in Excel; and
- Be able to work in a small office environment
The interview process will be carried out over two visits.
- Technical/HR Interview:
- : The candidate will be required to answer questions relating to skills and experience and ability to perform the role.
- : The candidate will be asked a range of general questions relating to their work experience, professional qualifications, strengths/weaknesses, career goals and working in a team environment.
- Senior Management Interview:
The candidate will meet with other members of the senior management team in order to assess suitability for the role and fit into the team as a whole.
No recruitment agents please.