Print Sales Manager - Flexible Working Available
5 days left
- Contract Type
Here at HP we believe in the necessity and power of flexibility and when hiring the only important consideration is talent. Whilst this is a senior role, we do still have flexible working opportunities available and we are happy to discuss these at the first point of contact and how we can work around any other responsibilities.
We are looking for a Sales Manager for the UK & Ireland and their core responsibility will be to lead, manage and profitably grow the labels and packaging business in the UK&I region. You will manage anywhere between 5 to 15 direct reports. Span of Control guidelines may differ from these numbers. You will be responsible for the team’s coaching & performance management, people development as well as change management.
- Sales coverage- Builds well targeted business plans and strategies for allocating resources and driving sales activities to achieve margin; collaborates within HP and with the field to prioritize, facilitate and direct the use of resources.
- Account Planning- Assists in planning sales strategy; manages the internal processes in support of sales reps and selling activities; aligns tactical account plans with overall corporate strategy; actively develops and manages geography business plans to meet revenue goals/quotas; develops plans that articulate the strategies/requirements essential for focusing sales activities, forecasts accurately and communicates sales progress; actively manages and signs off on account business plans through scheduled reviews and updates.
- Pipeline management- Builds, monitors and orchestrates sales pipelines to ensure continuous population of near and long term opportunities; manages the size, shape and quality of pipeline; analyses overall win rates and win/loss ratios.
- Deal management- Reviews deals to ensure soundness and problem-free processing by HP back-end operations; Monitors the number of deals with TAS plan reviewed by managers.
- Business acumen- Exhibits base level of business, financial and legal acumen to develop meaningful business recommendations; continuously monitors and improves area-of-control operations to ensure alignment with HPs business direction, the quality of business practices and optimum organization performance.
- Strategic sales planning & implementation- Orchestrates the development of strategic sales plans that reflect HP's business strategy, to advance market share/penetration, and achieve profitable growth.
- Competitive Positioning/Strategy- Uses competitive intelligence in account planning and sales activities to develop counter strategies that will neutralize competitive influence on the customer's buying decisions.
Selling as a Sales Manager.
- Focus on strategic direction- Understands the overall HP/TSG strategic direction and portfolio and can assist sales teams in customizing solutions based on client needs.
- C-level partnering- Contributes to enduring executive relationships at the client's organization; establishes professional relationships and credibility with key IT and business executives in support of other established relationships with the client.
- Consultative selling- Strategizes and coaches team on how to apply consultative-selling techniques to identify and advance opportunities that result in ongoing profitable revenue growth for HP; prepares for client calls in partnership with sales teams and supports the efforts of the team during client meetings; ensures sales teams have access to other HP resources and encourages them to nurture relationships with client influencers and decision makers.
Education and Experience Required:
- People management experience required.
- Demonstrated level of project management skills.
- University or bachelor’s degree.
- Sales experience required, similar industry preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Business Management.
- Strategic Planning- Translates business goals into actionable plans and strategies that reflect the requirements and opportunities within area-of-control Aligns area-of-control account and market opportunities with upstream strategic plans and metrics. Sets sales priorities and establishing these as the focus of individual or sales team activities.
- Execution- Actively manages business plans to meet revenue goals/quotes and advance the business interests of HP. Determines if an opportunity is profitable for the company.
- Forecast/Budget Control- Tracks and manages rolling forecasts and budgets to ensure timely and accurate roll-ups.
- Pipeline Management- Builds, monitors and orchestrates sales pipelines to ensure continuous population of near- and long-term opportunities Balances quick wins against longer sales-cycle opportunities to ensure both immediate wins and long-term profitability for HP.
- Operations Building/Improvement- Continuously monitors, troubleshoots and improves area-of-control operations to ensure alignment with HP's business direction, the quality of business practices, optimum organizational performance and a highly motivated sales force.
Apply for Print Sales Manager - Flexible Working Available
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly