Category Business Manager - Flexible Working Available
2 days left
- Contract Type
Here at HP we have many different flexible working opportunities and ultimately the only important part of hiring for us is talent. We constantly strive to be able to support our staff and encourage development regardless of circumstance or other responsibilities – with even some of our senior level managers encouraging the school run! We would also welcome anybody returning to work after a career break – and is looking for the right company to be supported back in to the workplace by.
HP are searching for an eager to learn individual who has an interest in business and category management to join our Home Printing Solutions Category team. You will be in charge of planning the business objectives for a specific portfolio.
We are looking for somebody who has the drive to want to evolve into a category management position that defines and manages the product offering, positioning, and pricing across the product life cycle of a given portfolio.
You will gain fundamental understanding of the print business and how it operates in UK and across the EMEA region. Developing an understanding of business financial planning. The role will also encompass external meetings with customers and key third parties providing you a chance to grow your communication skills and get out on the road.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone to develop their experience across a multi-disciplined business environment learning Product Management, Marketing, Finance, Market Intelligence and a broad set of core skill sets – gaining vital experience in the print and IT sector.
- Participates in business planning for specific portfolio.
- Works with and leverages internal partners to deliver business results.
- Communicate and work alongside senior management within the sales organization.
- Product line and quota responsibility limited to a low complexity/low impact part of the business.
- Undertake team tasks such as market analysis, marketing engagement and forecasting.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- University degree preferably in a related field such as Business Management, Marketing or Finance.
- Hands on knowledge in a professional capacity such as sales, finance, business analysis.
- Operational Market research.
- Understanding of Product Lifecycle challenges.
Knowledge and Skills:
- IT industry knowledge.
- Business planning skills.
- Financial planning and modelling skills, comfortable to manage business planning and reporting.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of promotional marketing processes and practices.
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you!
Apply for Category Business Manager - Flexible Working Available
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly