Support Technician - Flexible Working Available
1 day left
- Contract Type
Here at HP we have many different flexible working opportunities and ultimately the only important part of hiring for us is talent. We constantly strive to be able to support our staff and encourage development regardless of circumstance or other responsibilities – with even some of our senior level managers encouraging the school run! We would also welcome anybody returning to work after a career break – and is looking for the right company to be supported back in to the workplace by.
Working in support of the Global Managed Print service and based on a customer site in Sheffield UK, you will be a senior member of the team responsible for the management of all Projects / Changes working within the customer network and part of their Change Processes. Part of a team managing the infrastructure – Configuring server applications, patching and upgrades. Would also assist with managing all Major Incident escalations and problem tickets to resolution, escalating as required. Produce high quality reports recording change activity results and conclusions drawn from change analysis.
- Manages customer project delivery.
- Large/ moderately complex/ local or sub- region.
- Medium/ high risk.
- Identifies and develops new opportunities on current project.
- Supports qualification and opportunity assessment for large and moderately complex opportunities.
- Acts as opportunity manager for medium to high risk deals.
- Manages client relationships.
- Manages mid to upper level client delivery relationships.
- Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients.
- Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size less than 20 people.
- Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members.
- Provides performance review input and indication of area of development for team members.
Education and Experience:
- University degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 5+ years of experience in IT technical support and or project management or in similar roles/businesses.
- ITIL qualifications preferable however training can be supported.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key HP Services' operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to change and project management.
- Speaks with expertise to many layers of depth related to change and project management methods.
- In depth experience in Change management.
- Soft skills appropriate to the role.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you. If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Apply for Support Technician - Flexible Working Available
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly