Retail Liaison Manager
Lendlease have an exciting opportunity for an Elephant Park (EP) Retail Place Manager who will act as the first point of contact for all onsite-retailers and will work collaboratively with retailers to help them drive their own success. You will be responsible for the day-to-day curation of Elephant Park as the best place by embodying and overseeing the delivery of our customer experience approach.
A friendly face to all stakeholders, the EP Retail Place Manager will traffic queries and requirements to the respective Lendlease Asset Management and Development teams in order to achieve swift and satisfying resolutions whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with the wider business community.
- Be the lead contact for all retailers across Elephant Park and act as the conduit to support from the wider Elephant Park, Lendlease Development and Asset management teams.
- Work closely with the external business support provider to ensure our affordable and independent retailers are receiving the support they need for their business to succeed.
- Take an active role in the local business community and wider Estate and sit on any BIDs or Trade Associations as required.
- Visit all retailers on a regular rotating basis, briefing and receiving feedback on all issues.
- Assist to ensure retailers compliance with their lease, legislation and 'rules' of Elephant Park.
- Co-ordination of day-to-day, activation and online platform content in collaboration with the Elephant Park marketing teams and wider Elephant Park team.
- Ensure all activities work towards building a Customer Experience for Elephant Park that aligns perfectly with our unique project Vision and Place Pillars.
- Work collaboratively with our Elephant Park Estate Manager to ensure that all property and facilities management standards are of the highest level
- Ensure all retailers are aware of all opportunities to promote their store including the website, e-mail, events, CRM system etc and report back to the Lendlease marketing team.
- Adhere to all company Health & safety policies and procedures.
- Attend and report into management meetings, PCGs and quarterly report.
- Ensure GDPR compliance with data and information sharing.
- Ability to communicate on all levels and integrate into corporate settings when required.
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
- Relationship management experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Understanding of Retail and Hospitality needs
- Excellent reporting and monitoring skills
- Compliance of GDPR
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Strong administrative and organisation skills
- Understanding of Health and Safety Regulation, NEBOSH General Certificate preferable
We aspire to create a diverse workforce by recruiting suitably qualified candidates from a range of backgrounds regardless of age, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin or colour, sex, trans- gender status, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership, or any other group who face disadvantage in our society. As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity we have invested in the external verification for equality, diversity and inclusion and have achieved the Equality Assured Standard accreditation and the National Equality Standard
We particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.
Lendlease is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. Our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.