Audit Manager - Transformation & Strategic Change - Home Working Available
Through our brands, Lloyds Banking Group has a relationship with just about every household and community in the UK. We underpin the lives of millions of individuals and businesses, and play a key role in helping to create a thriving UK economy. Do you want to gain experience of how we do this across a wide range of projects and stakeholders? There couldn't be a better time to join us, as we work to become the best bank for customers and to build an exciting future for our people.
Our Group Internal Audit (GIA) function has a top quality team of skilled and experienced colleagues, trusted by our stakeholders, challenging and educating the business.
The Audit Manager - Transformation and Strategic Change role is within the specialist Transformation Audit function. Our mandate is to provide assurance over the Group's most significant programmes and strategic initiatives by identifying and mitigating the risk of adverse customer, colleague and institutional impacts.
What you'll be doing……
As Audit Manager, you'll seek to support our understanding of the Group's transformation strategy and business objectives to focus GIA's work on the highest risks. You will have the opportunity to build your knowledge and develop an understanding of the Group's key transformation programmes and strategic transformation initiatives. Your understanding will inform GIA's assessment of the risks involved and shape our audit engagements accordingly. Your work will drive GIA's opinion of the significance of issues identified during audit fieldwork and influence our reports to senior executive management. Day-day you'll:
- Provide high quality and demonstrable audit or specialist expertise and skills, specifically in regards to change risk
- Lead, manage and/or undertake audits which are complex in terms of scale, scope, cross-divisional impact and technical specialism to provide reliable, independent assurance and agree management actions with the business to enhance the control framework
- Contribute to the development of the audit plan for assigned areas and prioritize work based on risk and an understanding of business objectives
- Develop and maintain stakeholder relationships with business areas to influence change and educate the business in the control framework and provide guidance and counsel
- Maintain an up to date and relevant knowledge of audit best practice and support the transformation audit teams innovation of change auditing
- Initiate and deliver against agreed initiatives to achieve continuous improvement.
- Apply and champion the Group Audit methodology and standards to deliver high quality audit papers and files
- Demonstrate the Group values:
- Putting the customer first
- Keeping it simple
- Making a difference together
What you'll bring…..
You'll demonstrate experience of auditing and/or business transformation and strategic change and be able to define how transformation and strategy should be audited in the future banking environment. In addition, you'll have previously worked within an environment where you have had to prioritize delivery, whilst maintaining attention to detail. You'll need to be able to provide well-reasoned and logical rationale that supports conclusions by applying real project management experience and knowledge of governance frameworks to practical situations. You'll also need to be a good communicator, both verbal and written, with the ability to write compelling engagement reports with clear linkages to key risks.
What you'll get from us…..
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy our commitment to your on-going personal and professional development. As a valued member of our team, there is the additional benefit of working with a highly motivated team of skilled and experienced specialists, and in the supportive structure of LBG Group Audit, where career development is a high priority.
You'll also benefit from a package that includes:
- Competitive base salary and performance related bonus
- Generous pension contribution
- Private health cover
- A 4% flex cash pot to spend on benefits (or take as cash)
- Share schemes
- 30 Days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Discounted products and shopping
So if you have the background we're looking for and we sound like your ideal environment, then get in touch, we'd love to hear from you……
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
Did you know we've won awards?
We've gained industry recognition including Stonewall Top 100 Employer, Top 30 Employer for Working Families, Gold Standard 2014 from the Business Disability Forum and Top 50 Employer for Women.