Senior Licence, Asset & Configuration Manager
Becoming a Licensing Asset & Configuration Manager with Capita IT & Networks:
Fantastic opportunity to become a Licensing Asset & Configuration Manager within the CIT&N team based from TfL offices in Coventry. Implement the Asset Management Policy and Asset Management Process and ensure they are adhered to. We can offer you a real opportunity to be part of a great team, essential to our function
What you'll be doing:
- Update SNOW to reflect changes to any contracts or licenses
- Perform license reconciliation in SNOW
- Provide software licence compliance reports
- Ensure all new systems are enrolled in SNOW
- Maintain records of contracts and licenses renewed, evidence of purchase, T&Cs, software keys etc.
- Provide renewal information to Finance as required Configuration Management
What we're looking for:
- Knowledge of Defining the scope of the configuration management processes, function.
- Configuration management standards, configuration management plans and procedures
- Enterprise-level baseline configuration of each platform (operating systems, databases, middleware, enterprise applications, etc.)
- Review and update the baselines annually and as needed due to system upgrades, patches or other significant changes.
- Experience of configurations to support rollback, as determined by the appropriate office level procedure.
- Knowledge of configuration changes and approve or disapprove and document change decisions.
- Provided records of changes for the life of the system and retain audit and review activities associated with changes.
- Documentation of configuration settings for information technology products employed within the information system.
- Identification of deviations from configuration settings.
About Capita IT and Networking
At Capita IT and Networking we connect businesses worldwide. We're the UK's leading network integrator and joining us you'll build, integrate and manage some of the most advanced networks and ISP services for our clients. We have an unparalleled track record in delivering and supporting complex connectivity requirements across Wide Area Networks (WAN), Local Area Networks (LAN) and Wireless technologies, and we excel at delivering voice network services, unified communications and collaboration services.
Capita IT and Networking are part of Capita Plc, a leading UK provider of technology enabled business services. We're supporting and improving the lives of millions of people every day and we can only do this with the right people in place, working towards a shared goal. We encourage an open, honest working environment where everyone can be true to themselves and people are valued for their differences. We're always challenging each other to learn and improve, because we know when we work together, we can deliver better outcomes. We work across such a huge range of businesses and sectors, that you'll have the opportunity to grow and develop your career in any number of directions.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you. If you have any questions you'd like to ask before applying, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
<img src="http://maps.google.com/maps/api/staticmap?center=cv65nx&zoom=14&size=200x200&maptype=roadmap&markers=cv65nx&color:ORANGE|label:A|&sensor=false&key=AIzaSyA1avTFqfXs_sttGUBwjK6mTjic1Y-zg2I" align="left" />
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.