The Pre- Employment Advisor will work as part of the Recruitment and Retention team and be responsible for creating a network of providers to identify and refer a wide-range of candidates seeking to make a difference in their lives by way of employment opportunities. The role will seek to attract candidates to attend the BeOnsite selection and training process. Working across Lendlease developments the role holder will seek to maintain and expand referral partners in Southwark as well as identify and build working relationships with providers in other appropriate locations.
- To work as part of the Recruitment and Retention Team, reporting to the Recruitment & Retention Manager.
- Support potential BeOnsite beneficiaries to access Selection Events, Manual Handling and Choices pre-employment training. Referring candidates onto other appropriate training courses where necessary.
- Referring candidates that have successfully completed selection and training to the Retention Advisor and Contractor Engagement Manager for job opportunities.
- Ensure all registration forms are complete and updated with relevant information to support job matching.
- Ensure CVs are up to date and appropriate, providing the recruitment team with relevant information on background, skills, experience and development needs for each candidate.
- Responsible for arranging, coordinating and preparing all BeOnsite Selection Events at Elephant Park and other appropriate Lendlease sites.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Understanding of the BeOnsite and Lendlease values and able to carry them out in day to day role E
- Significant experience and understanding of matching individuals to job opportunities E
- Understanding and sensitive to the diversity and backgrounds of the BeOnsite employees in order to empathise and provide appropriate advice E
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written E
- AIG trained D
- Ability to identify job ready candidates E
- Shows discretion and respect for others E
- Presentation and networking skills E
- Ability to manage work load efficiently E
- Work part of a team communicating clearly E
- Strong administrative and organisation skills E
We aspire to create a diverse workforce by recruiting suitably qualified candidates from a range of backgrounds regardless of age, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin or colour, sex, trans- gender status, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership, or any other group who face disadvantage in our society. As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity we have invested in the external verification for equality, diversity and inclusion and have achieved the Equality Assured Standard accreditation and the National Equality Standard.
We particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.
Lendlease is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. Our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
We build careers, develop skills and invest in people.
Imagine what more you can do here.