12 month Fixed Term Contract
The Sales Consultant will assist in sales for Lend Lease residential projects in Elephant & Castle. Supporting the sales team in achieving sales in line with set targets. The Sales Consultant will have experience of the full sales cycle from securing sales through to customers moving into their new homes, whilst maintaining high levels of customer care.
- Securing sales in line with sales targets, maximizing sales values and meeting volume targets.
- Dealing with all prospective/existing customers in a professional and engaging manner to ensure the best customer experience.
- Providing expertise/advice on the different apartment types, development information, specifications and the buying procedures.
- Promoting company mortgage arrangements, including referral to independent mortgage advice, managing transaction and ensuring timely completions.
- Manage customer satisfaction levels through surveys and investigating sub- standard responses
- Maintaining competitor research data, to be used for assessing current pricing, sales activity and researching for new developments.
- Ensuring all paperwork and site administration is kept up to date and required reports completed on time.
- Efficient plot progression through to exchange and timely legal completion (with support from the Sales Manager).
- Working closely with the project marketing team on sales launches and relevant events.
- Ensure Lend Lease's Incident & Injury Free policy is adhered to at all times
- Maintaining key relationships with other internal teams.
- Working with the sales staff, agents and marketing department on database management of sales enquiries.
- Ensure corporate guidelines are adhered to throughout all marketing and communications activity.
- Using and ensuring accuracy of data of online sales and marketing tools.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experienced Sales Consultant with Property Sales background (D)
- Strong motivator, driven to achieve personal and team targets (E)
- Good communication skills both verbal and written for effective interaction with customers, internal and external stakeholders (E)
- Pro-active approach and keen to take on new tasks and procedures (E)
- Good organisation skills and the ability to multi task and meet deadlines (E)
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the role (E)
- Flexible to work weekends (E)
We aspire to create a diverse workforce by recruiting suitably qualified candidates from a range of backgrounds regardless of age, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin or colour, sex, trans- gender status, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership, or any other group who face disadvantage in our society. As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity we have invested in the external verification for equality, diversity and inclusion and have achieved the Equality Assured Standard accreditation and the National Equality Standard.
We particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.
Lendlease is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. Our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
We build careers, develop skills and invest in people.
Imagine what more you can do here.