Internal Recruiter/Head Hunter - Part Time
Maximise IT are an award winning and innovative software company at the forefront of Intelligent Automation and the next generation of Robotic Process Automation. Based in modern offices well located in Clifton, Bristol with excellent transport links, we provide our team with a professional and friendly working environment.
Due to our ongoing success and planned expansion, we now have an exciting opportunity for a professional and proactive individual to join us as an Internal Recruitment Consultant / Head Hunter.
Position: Internal Recruiter / Head Hunter
Hours: Part-time, flexible to be agreed
Salary: £50k OTE pro rata
Duration: 3 – 6 months’ initially with potential to extend or make permanent
Benefits: 25 days’ annual leave (pro rata for fixed term) plus bank holidays
Closing Date: 5pm, Monday 7th October
The internal recruitment role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a strong recruiting background. A part time position this role offers a level of flexibility to the successful applicant whether you are a parent returning to work or are looking to change your working pattern or improve your work life balance.
You will have the responsibility to identify exceptional candidates to join our highly skilled team of Developers, Project Managers and Sales to help drive the next phase of the company growth.
- Help identify ideal candidate profiles
- Identify and attract new team members with winning job adverts and head hunting
- Assist with interviews and provide feedback to candidates
- Provide regular progress updates to Management
- Proven track record recruiting relevant candidates
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively
- Strong organisation skills
- Motivated, proactive with strong initiative
- Ability to engage someone in a conversation through asking intelligent, open questions
APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK.