Practice Administrator - Flexible Working Available
Ricardo Energy & Environment is a leading sustainability consultancy combining energy, climate change, environmental and chemical risk expertise with strong IT and economics capability. Operating across the world, we work in partnership with our customers to help transform the way they work, empowering business leaders with award winning consultancy advice. With unrivalled sector insight and a reputation for producing innovative solutions, we offer a stimulating and rewarding environment in which to work.
You will play a key role in supporting the Environmental & Evidence (EE&D) Practice Leadership Team, helping to ensure the efficient performance across a range of practice operations and acting as a key link between the EE&D leadership team, the EE&D HR Business Partner and EE&D Team Leaders.
The Project Administrator will report directly to the EE&D Operations Manager (OM), but work closely with the wider EE&D leadership team. The role is varied, aspect of the support will include:
- Working with the EE&D Practice Director (PD) to draft practice wide comms based on summary notes, support diary management and accurate minute taking, circulating action lists and chasing close out of actions;
- Management of regular Team Leader Meetings within EE&D;
- Arranging EE&D leadership team travel and meetings;
- Arranging EE&D interim and annual pay review meetings;
- Management of EE&D AIRSpot committee, following up on speaker invites and managing the AIRSpot diary / meeting arrangements;
- Tracking progress with EE&D engagement survey action plans;
- Administration of EE&D Team Award bonus budget tracking and award administration;
- Working with HR Business Partner to on EE&D Long Service / Birthdays / key milestones, administration of cards / and recognition awards;
- Working closely with HR Business Partner to set up new starter / probation meetings;
- Administration of progress of PDRs, % complete, follow up with TLs on progress and setting up meetings for EE&D leadership team;
- Championing key project cases studies
- Administration annual leave tracking, particularly carry over support to OM;
- Providing support with Diffusion tube network and calibration data entry for non AURN networks;
- Assisting with credit card statements for PD, OM and BAMS. Chasing overdue statements;
- Chasing timesheet entry each week;
- Assist with Defra administration
- Assist with daily web checks – provide back up support and share alternative weeks;
- Assisting in the organisation and booking of UK and international travel, help/support with hotel bookings/in country airport pickups.
Other roles may include:
- CRM integrity checks and CRM opportunity entries;
- Coordinating bids/support (help with standard content i.e. bid support team);
- Ensuring that project administration and QA documents are up to date and readily accessible;
- Organisation of project filing systems using a standard company format.
Key competencies and experience:
The successful candidate will:
- Be a proven completer-finisher with the ability to plan and prioritise a range of tasks and effectively work unsupervised but with strong judgement
- Have excellent professional communication skills on telephone/email;
- Have exceptional organisational skills with excellent attention to detail and ability to work methodically and thoroughly;
- Have a competent working knowledge of MS office and experience of or an aptitude to learn new systems;
- Have excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills;
- Be able to build effective working relationships at all levels across the business;
- Have a flexible approach to working activities.
Skills and behaviours:
The successful candidate will:
- Be a team player able to work with and influence a wide range of stakeholders both inside and outside of the organization;
- Be comfortable working on a variety of tasks in a sometimes fast-paced operational environment;
- Develop sufficient knowledge of the processes within customer service and operational delivery to be able to propose change and improvements;
- Team worker - willing to get involved, supporting colleagues to resolve issues and facilitating solutions;
- Embrace Ricardo’s values of Passion, Innovation, Integrity and Respect and aim to lead others towards high standards of behavior and performance.
This is a fast-paced and challenging environment offering you the opportunity to make your mark. You will have support from the wider business for your career to develop into a wide range of future opportunities within Ricardo Energy & Environment.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package, a personal development plan, and the opportunity to make a difference in a challenging and rewarding field. Ricardo Energy & Environment is an equal opportunities employer.