At Lendlease, our vision is to create the best places. As a Global leader in Property and Infrastructure we work with communities, clients, and our colleagues to create positive legacies from funding a project right through to developing and constructing state of the art buildings and infrastructure. We also create vibrant and sustainable residential communities, productive workplaces and retail destinations.
It's an exciting time within our Investment Management business in the UK as we introduce a new business product, Build to Rent. This role is critical to the development and success of this product and will be responsible for the profitable operation of the apartment community, while providing excellent customer service and asset prevention and enhancement. Given the infancy of the Build to Rent portfolio in the United Kingdom, this role will also support the Head of Build to Rent to develop the Build to Rent processes, systems and team needed for the success of the business.
- Supervise the daily activities of multiple operations teams to support efficient operations and ensure property services meet Company standards, or supervise and coordinate the staff or team leaders which may include overseeing the provision of quality services for customers and allocating tasks within client management plans to support staff in efficiently and safely performing their duties and to ensure all residents receive quality services in line with Company standards.
- May typically oversee the maintenance and repair works undertaken by operations staff, regularly reviewing property facilities, identifying potential security and safety risks, allocating tasks needed to address risks and overseeing maintenance works to ensure the Property remains compliant with Company and statutory environmental, health and safety (EH&S) standards.
- Supervise and facilitate the daily performance and development of operations staff, coaching and building the skill sets required to ensure that staff are adequately resourced to perform their duties
- Build a vibrant, safe and welcoming community our residents enjoy being a part of.
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
- Proven block management / residential property management experience
- Experience in either a business operations role, and/or knowledge of the property management industry, and property management principles and relevant legislation
- Motivational team leader with experience delivering exceptional customer service
- Results focussed
- Excellent communication and organising skills including the ability to concurrently manage multiple tasks involving varied stakeholder groups
We aspire to create a diverse workforce by recruiting suitably qualified candidates from a range of backgrounds regardless of age, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin or colour, sex, trans- gender status, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership, or any other group who face disadvantage in our society. As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity we have invested in the external verification for equality, diversity and inclusion and have achieved the Equality Assured Standard accreditation and the National Equality Standard.
We particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.
Lendlease is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. Our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
We build careers, develop skills and invest in people.
Imagine what more you can do here.