Sales Advisor - Stadhampton
Bovis Homes is one of the UK’s leading PLC homebuilders, managing the full range of development activities, from the purchasing of the land through to the building and selling of the homes on the open market.
We Currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Advisor to join the Sales Team in our West Midlands region. Based at our Stadhampton site and reporting to the area sales manager.
New Home sales isn’t just about just selling bricks and mortar, it’s about selling dream homes to our customers.
As a Sales Advisor you will Carry out all aspects of the day to day running of the sales information centre in accordance with the customer journey and to maintain necessary records and documentation during all stages of the sales progress.
Your Main Responsibilities
• Represent the Company in sales negotiations and administration in a professional and timely manner.
• Follow the sales process set out in the Sales induction training and development and Procedure Guide to ensure full compliance with Company procedures.
• Respond to all enquiries and optimise the use of the Prospect Management System. (SERUM)
• Deal with all visitors to the sales centre in a polite and efficient manner.
• Ensure that the customer is kept informed of the progress of their purchase.
• Carry out daily tasks required for each of the specified sites within the hub.
• Liaise with the Sales Team Leader regarding customer appointments.
Health And Safety
• Ensure you have read and understood the Companys health and safety policies and procedures, and promote and comply with them at all times.
• Report any accidents or near misses immediately to your manager and record them in the accident book.
• Ensure your workplace is kept tidy and any hazards are eliminated or reported to your line manager.
• Wear appropriate protective clothing on site at all times.
• Attend all health and safety training as required by the Company.
Education, Training or Qualifications
• 5 GCSEs / GCE including Mathematics and English (at C grade or above).
• A Levels in any discipline.
• Experience working as a sales advisor for a residential house builder
Special Skills or Knowledge
• Ability to handle complaints and difficult situations
• Excellent proven sales record
• Strong negotiation and sales skills
• Good administration skills
• An interest in property and the housing market
Interpersonal Skills and Attitude
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Patience and ability to remain calm under pressure
• Excellent communication skills
• A friendly, trustworthy and professional attitude
• The ability to work under pressure and meet sales targets.
What You Will Get In Return
• Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
• 26 holidays per complete year, plus bank holidays
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Group Personal Pension Plan/Life Assurance
• Private Medical Insurance & Voluntary Dental Scheme
• Car Scheme
• Share Schemes