Waiter/Waitress - Flexible Working Available
Prezzo, your favourite Italian restaurant.
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and personable Waiter or Waitress to help deliver outstanding front of house service. You’ll be our customers’ main connection with Prezzo and play as big a part in creating a memorable dining experience and ensuring that every customer leaves our restaurants wanting to return.
If this is you, but you need to talk to us about part time or flexible working hours, please apply and different hours can be considered subject to the needs of the business.
- Extra earnings with individual cash tips and shared card gratuities
- Flexible shift patterns
- 50% staff discount at all Prezzo restaurants
- Free meals during shifts – you could save over £2,000 per year on food costs!
- Discounts at local retailers and leisure activities with ‘Salary Extras’
- Company pension
- A fast paced and professional working environment
What we need:
- Excellent customer service skills
- A welcoming, engaging and attentive manner
- A passion for food – it doesn’t have to be Italian!
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Adaptability and flexibility to changing business needs
- A strong team ethic and the drive help others
- The ability to recommend our products with genuine passion
As a Waiter Waitress you will ensure orders are taken promptly and queries dealt with, assess customers’ needs and preferences to make recommendations and maintain excellent service standards throughout the meal. You’ll live and breathe our values of Genuine Service, One Team, Be the best you can be and Community, ensuring that your restaurant is a shining example of these.
Our Waiter/Waitress is an integral part of everything we do and is why our customers love our food. If you would like to be part of our exciting journey, please get in touch and let us help you be the best you can be. Apply today!
At Prezzo we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from underrepresented groups and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background