Part Time Administration Assistant
We are currently looking for a bright and passionate individual to join our diverse and dynamic team as an administrative assistant at our London office near Holborn.
The successful candidate’s role would entail providing a high standard of administrative and secretarial support for the partners and other key members of the team. As the first point of contact for clients and staff alike they will be responsible for delivering an exceptional level of customer service and ensuring the right impression is given of our firm from the outset.
- Answering incoming telephone calls promptly, taking accurate messages and dealing with the caller in a professional and polite manner
- Greeting clients and other visitors who attend our offices, engaging with them in a courteous and friendly way
- Providing refreshments for visitors to our office when required
- Opening and distributing post on occasions
- Scanning and filing documents onto our electronic CRM system
- Typing up correspondence for partners from dictation and other modes and distributing said letters
- Franking and sending of post
- Sending faxes when required to do so
- Banking of cheques at local branch
- Maintaining the reception area and meeting rooms and ensuring they are kept clean and tidy
- Managing the diaries for all meeting rooms
- Providing administrative support and other support which may be requested from time to time by the partners or office manager
- Ensuring all work is produced in a timely manner and to a consistently high standard
Suitable candidates must meet ALL OF the following criteria: -
- Excellent customer service experience and telephone manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Smartly presented
- Good experience and knowledge of Microsoft office software, specifically Excel & Word
- The ability to use initiative and good judgement, as well as enthusiastic approach to problem solving
- Possess a good command of English, both written and spoken
- Educated to at least GCSE level or equivalent
Other information: -
- HOURS: Permanent Part-time role – 1.00pm to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- PAY: £12.90 per hour
If you are interested in the above vacancy and meet ALL of the criteria then please email your CV and a covering email (explaining why you are interested in and why you feel you are suitable for this vacancy).
We must stress we will not consider any applications where they do not meet all of the above criteria. We look forward to hearing from you.