Senior Planning Manager
Lendlease are currently recruiting a Senior Planning Manager to lead the planning function on our 6 - 8 Bishopsgate project in the City of London. As the Senior Planning Manager your role will be to oversee and undertake planning analysis, tasks and activities, acting as a subject matter expert and monitor reporting, schedules and plans and their accuracy to inform decision making, ensuring compliance with applicable regional standards and procedures. Apply advanced to expert knowledge across multiple specialist streams of planning management and intermediate to advanced knowledge of several job families to complex business issues requiring in-depth analysis. Will influence outcomes on major proposals/programs/projects. Provides mentoring and guidance to others.
- Oversee preparation and review of planning, providing subject matter expert in complex analysis, plans, programs and reports.
- Maintain current knowledge to innovate, recommend, develop and implement alternative solutions, and undertake research to support decision making.
- Keep abreast of current and emerging developments, trends and applicable current legislative requirements affecting all aspects of planning, ensure processes reflect best practice industry standards and are in compliance with applicable legislation, and facilitate continuous improvement.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and provide mentoring and coaching to ensure that team members are adequately resourced to perform;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a project planning and/or construction related discipline, combined with advanced knowledge and extensive experience across multiple roles.
- Expert knowledge, understanding and experience of planning, scheduling, procurement, reporting and construction and property industries.
- Strong problem solving, planning, organising and analytical skills with the ability to guide and coach others in the resolution of complex problems and manage competing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with key stakeholders.
We aspire to create a diverse workforce by recruiting suitably qualified candidates from a range of backgrounds regardless of age, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin or colour, sex, trans- gender status, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership, or any other group who face disadvantage in our society. As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity we have invested in the external verification for equality, diversity and inclusion and have achieved the Equality Assured Standard accreditation and the National Equality Standard
We particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.
Lendlease is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. Our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
Lendlease is committed to being a diverse and inclusive employer of choice by engaging, enabling and empowering our people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Inclusion sets us all up for success and we particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.