Planner - Flexible Working Available
Lendlease are currently recruiting for a Planner to provide support to a project in the North East of England. As the planner you will prepare and contribute to the planning analysis, tasks and activities including the maintaining, updating and the preparation of reports, schedules and plans to provide accurate information to inform decision making.
- Overall preparation and review of planning, contribute to the provision of skilled assistance in the analysis (e.g. risk, spreadsheet, resources, curves) and monitoring of programs to contribute to the development of plans, programs and reports.
- Perform planning activities which may include undertaking research and document preparation to provide support within established planning guidelines.
- Act as subject matter expert and maintain, update and contribute to the preparation of plans, reports, charts and schedules and compile and update databases and records to provide up to date and accurate information for decision making;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a project planning and/or construction related discipline, combined with an advanced knowledge of role.
- Experience in planning and knowledge of Construction and Property industries and understanding of planning, scheduling, procurement and reporting.
- Problem solving and analytical skills for resolving planning, estimating and procurement issues.
- Good interpersonal skills to prepare reports and build relationships with key stakeholders. Competencies include; Decision Making, Interpersonal Ability, Planning and Organising, Problem Solving and Analytical Thinking, Technology and Process.