Business Manager/Transformation - Flexible Working Available
Lloyds Banking Group is the UK's largest Digital, Retail and Commercial Bank with a focus on Helping Britain Prosper. There's never been a better time to be part of change - help us reinvent the boundaries of banking and we'll invest in your continued development, so you can craft your future career. We provide a versatile partnership and culture that offers you flexibility and helps you build the future you want, alongside a support network that encourages you to achieve the best for customers. We're committed to employing a diverse and inclusive workforce, reflective of the customers and communities we serve - where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit.
Job title: Business Manager/Transformation
Location: London Wall Office
About the role
Retail Business Management provide a business partnering support for the Consumer Servicing Value Stream across a wide range of activity and responsibilities. This role will play a crucial role in planning and managing support to a defined area of the Retail Business, participating as a member of the assigned business team and ensuring the provision of an efficient operation which meets customer needs.
You'll have in-depth experience in providing insightful information, mentorship and advice to influence business decisions which enables business area to gain a full understanding of the implications linked to their decisions. You hold high expertise in building relationships with stakeholders to support the provision of quality and timely information; analysis to inform business decisions and optimise business results
Experienced in obtaining information from and deliver information to other business units, agreeing outputs and deliverables and identifying process improvements to meet operational efficiency.
You'll have significant experience in developing robust reporting, insight and analysis to help shape senior leadership and committee meetings, drive business objectives and shape strategic decision-making!
…and the skills/background you'd possess?
- Significant experience in program management/project management within the financial services sector
- Significant experience in stakeholder engagement, influencing at senior management level and be comfortable engaging with business executives
- In depth experience in governance reporting with proven financial forecasting, budgeting and cost management
- Experience ensuring assigned business areas are aware of their performance and any variance from agreed targets
- Taking ownership and shaping key committee packs, liaising with key stakeholders to improve efficiency of papers, agenda and key meetings
- Supporting or taking forward agreed initiatives, coordinating plans and resources to achieve agreed deliverables and continuous improvement within the required time, cost and quality parameters
- Identify, review, evaluate and mitigate potential risks to ensure compliance with internal/external regulations
Ideally, you'll have experience managing or coaching and mentoring high performing teams across a matrix operation and be someone with excellent interpersonal skillset.
What will you get in return?
On top of our team ethos we're genuine about both equal opportunity and our colleagues developing and advancing the best in our people.
You'll also get...
In return you'll benefit from a competitive salary and we'll also provide:
- An on target discretionary performance bonus
- A generous pension contribution
- 30 days leave plus bank holidays
- A 4% flex cash pot to spend on benefits (or take as cash)
- Private health cover
- Share schemes including free shares
We're proud to have received the following industry recognition:
'Stonewall Top Private Sector Employer', 'Top10 Employer for Working Families', 'The Times Top 50 Employer for Women', 'Gold Standard' and "Best Workplace Adjustments Process" from the Business Disability Forum - each demonstrating our dedication to the principles of agile working and inclusion for all.
Sound like your ideal next workplace? If you have the skills we're after and playing a key role in our ongoing support and development appeals then please get in touch, we'd love to hear from you...