Business Support Manager (Transformation)
Lloyds Banking Group is the UK's largest Digital, Retail and Commercial Bank with a focus on Helping Britain Prosper. There's never been a better time to be part of change - help us reinvent the boundaries of banking and we'll invest in your continued development, so you can craft your future career. We provide a versatile partnership and culture that offers you flexibility and helps you build the future you want, alongside a support network that encourages you to achieve the best for customers. We're committed to employing a diverse and inclusive workforce, reflective of the customers and communities we serve - where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit.
Job title: Business Support Manager/Transformation
Location: London Wall Office
About the role
Working as part of the Retail Business Management Team, business partnering the Consumer Servicing Value Stream to deliver essential functionality, key to the delivery of significant transformation.
The role will provide business support across a number of processes and key responsibilities to drive business efficiency and effectiveness; interpret complex processes and manage the efficient and effective production of high quality output and analysis, anticipating stakeholder needs. You may coordinate the day to day activities of a small team.
- You'll have experience providing technical support and assistance to the business in a subject area, using own judgment as to when more complex queries require raising with senior team members
- Ensure the collection of appropriate data and build, maintain and improve information models so that effective analysis takes place for the business area supported, adding commentary to enhance understanding as appropriate
- Contribute to the preparation and analysis of information for the planning, budgeting and forecasting process, compiling reports and other information to ensure business areas are aware of their performance and any variance from agreed targets.
- Identify and implement agreed changes to support processes and monitor and support a range of processes and systems, to ensure that they are effectively maintained and coordinated, recommending improvements
- Establish and build relationships with internal and external service providers and/or customers to identify business requirements, improve operational efficiency, and provide appropriate support and guidance, assisting with any user testing and implementation
- Contribute to project initiatives, taking responsibility for the development and implementation of specific deliverables and ensuring these are achieved within the required time, cost and quality parameters
...and the skills/background you'd possess?
- Proven experience in program management or project management in financial services sector
- Undertake the production and analysis of information for business areas to support their decision-making process
- Establish and build relationships with partners to support the provision of quality and timely information and analysis to inform business decisions and optimise business results
- Experience in stakeholder engagement, influencing to senior Management and comfortable engaging with business executives
- Supporting governance reporting with proven financial forecasting, budgeting and cost management experience
We'd also welcome someone with project management certifications!
What will you get in return?
On top of our team ethos we're genuine about both equal opportunity and our colleagues developing and advancing the best in our people.
You'll also get...
In return you'll benefit from a competitive salary and we'll also provide:
- An on target discretionary performance bonus
- A generous pension contribution
- 28 days leave plus bank holidays
- A 4% flex cash pot to spend on benefits (or take as cash)
- Private health cover
- Share schemes including free shares
We're proud to have received the following industry recognition:
'Stonewall Top Private Sector Employer', 'Top10 Employer for Working Families', 'The Times Top 50 Employer for Women', 'Gold Standard' and "Best Workplace Adjustments Process" from the Business Disability Forum - each demonstrating our dedication to the principles of agile working and inclusion for all.
Sound like your ideal next workplace? If you have the skills we're after and playing a key role in our ongoing support and development appeals then please get in touch, we'd love to hear from you...