Bellway is a FTSE 250 house builder, headquartered in Newcastle upon Tyne, which operates 22 trading divisions across England, Scotland and Wales. The company has grown from a family firm, established more than 70 years ago, into a respected national brand, selling over ten thousand homes a year.
At Bellway we recognise that people are the key to our success and our goal is to provide a rewarding and fulfilling career in line with our values of quality, service and trust. In addition to this we are committed to being a more inclusive employer and invite applications from a variety of backgrounds.
There is an exciting opportunity to join Bellway, one of the UK’s largest house builders. Our South West Division located in Bristol is looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to join the Division’s Sales team.
Principle accountabilities of the role include:
- Support and assist the Sales Office Manager with the progression of sales from reservation from legal completion, including liaising with solicitors and collating legal documents as requested.
- Support the Sales Office Manager, Head of Sales/Sales Director, Sales Managers and sales department with secretarial support such as producing letters, memos, reports, spreadsheets, filing, diary management, organising meetings and general administration.
- Record and input sales releases, reservations, cancellations, exchanges, handovers, legal completions, bespoke options and variations onto the sales system.
- Ensure that all development details are up to date and accurate on our sales systems, website and on sales and marketing websites such as Rightmove.
- Produce weekly, monthly and other ad hoc reports required by the sales department, Divisional management and Group. In addition to produce and collate information for inclusion in the board report.
- Coordinate the distribution of information between the sales department and other departments within the Division.
- Handle telephone and e-mail enquiries from prospective customers regarding both forthcoming and existing sites, recording customer details on the sales system and produce marketing materials or mailshots as required.
- Register plots with the NHBC and record the same on appropriate the sales system
Experience, Qualifications and Skills
- Experience of working within a busy and fast-paced administration role.
- Experience of working within sales is desirable.
Qualifications and Training
- GCSE Maths and English – Grade 4/C or above (or equivalent)
Skills and Aptitude
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Ability to work on own as well as part of a team
- Works effectively to deadlines and competently works on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient IT skills along with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and the ability to adapt to new systems
- Committed to diversity and inclusion
The Role and Working Conditions
- Willing to be flexible in respect to day to day duties and hours worked.
- Office based role
In return we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance