Part Time Accounts Assistant - Central London
Our client is an established Media, Publishing and Event Management Company in Central London, looking to recruit a Part Time Accounts Assistant to join its team and work 2-3 days a week. The role will involve
- Credit Controller tasks including chasing outstanding debt
- Processing and posting accounts payable invoices
- Printing, scanning and filing of Supplier invoices/credit notes
- Distribute incoming documents within the business
- Review supplier accounts to chase for missing invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations including resolving any supplier queries
- Ensure all invoices/expenses have been appropriately authorized
- Prepare schedules for monthly payment runs
- Review of the aged creditors reports and following up on queries
- Liaising with internal and external contacts to resolve invoice queries in a timely manner
- Credit card processing and reconciliation - including organising receipts and following up to obtain receipts and identify all charges and posting transactions.
The position will suit a candidate from a similar size small to medium size business with general accounts experience who is looking to work 2-3 days a week. This is a varied Accounts role offering stability in an extremely friendly working environment.