Financial Controller / Finance Manager - Flexible Working Available
This Fun and family run business is seeking a Financial Controller/Finance Manager to responsibility for it's finance function
The role could include flexible working (or part time) with some day(s) from home. Reporting to the Owner/Managing Director and assisting with the growth of the business, the role will include:-
- Overseeing accounts assistant/purchase ledger clerk
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts, P&L, balance sheet
- Provision of management information/KPIs for the Board
- Bank reconciliations, managing bank accounts and cash flows
- Month-end including accruals, prepayments, journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Development and improvement of systems (Xero), processes and controls
- Preparation of annual budgets working with Managers and the Board
- Liaise with auditors and other external advisors
- Wider responsibility for pensions, insurances and IT.
The role will require a flexible and experienced hands-on accountant (qualified ACCA, ACMA, CIMA, ACA or qualified by experience), probably living locally in Surrey. Flexible working is available and/or potentially part time.