It's an incredibly exciting time within our Investment Management business in the UK, as we introduce a new community to the business, Build to Rent. Lendlease has massive ambitions to make BTR a strong part of its global business over the next 15 years, and in order to get there we are seeking to appoint a Community Manager to support us in realising our vision.
This role is critical to the development and success of this new team and will be responsible for the profitable operation of the apartment community, while providing excellent customer service and asset preservation and enhancement. Given the infancy of the BTR portfolio in the United Kingdom, this role will also support the Head of Build to Rent to develop processes, systems and team needed for the success of the business.
- Supervise the daily activities of multiple operations teams to support efficient operations and ensure property services meet Company standards, or supervise and coordinate the staff or team leaders which may include overseeing the provision of quality services for customers and allocating tasks within client management plans to support staff in efficiently and safely performing their duties and to ensure all residents receive quality services in line with Company standards.
- May typically oversee the maintenance and repair works undertaken by operations staff, regularly reviewing property facilities, identifying potential security and safety risks, allocating tasks needed to address risks and overseeing maintenance works to ensure the Property remains compliant with Company and statutory environmental, health and safety (EH&S) standards.
- Supervise and facilitate the daily performance and development of operations staff, coaching and building the skill sets required to ensure that staff are adequately resourced to perform their duties
- Build a vibrant, safe and welcoming community our residents enjoy being a part of.
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
- Proven block management / residential property management experience
- Experience in either a business operations role, and/or knowledge of the property management industry, and property management principles and relevant legislation
- Motivational team leader with experience delivering exceptional customer service
- Results focussed
- Excellent communication and organising skills including the ability to concurrently manage multiple tasks involving varied stakeholder groups
Lendlease is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. Our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
We build careers, develop skills and invest in people.
Imagine what more you can do here.