IT Project Manager - Flexible Working Available
- Contract Type
Do you want to work for a Bank who are revolutionising the entire industry? Can you drive a culture of continuous improvement? Do you love championing and embedding agile delivery methods? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As a Project Manager, you will be leading on IT project to deliver fantastic service through world class capability. You will provide guidance and assurance to all colleagues within our IT teams, to deliver end-to-end change through the project life cycle. This role sits within our amazing IT team, who look after all the cool existing and upcoming technologies we utilise to create fans!
So what would you be doing?...
• Leading on projects relating to IT change and transformation
• Looking after multiple workstreams through workstream leads and mentoring colleagues
• Building and managing a business plan to track delivery against agreed milestones, as well as delivery risk
• Making sure change is future-proofed to meet our vision and operational adoption is taken into account
• Shaping Metro Bank’s governance guidance and chair forums, influencing colleagues to enable project delivery
• Identifying issues throughout the lifecycle of a project to keep delivery on track
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things…
• We need you to have experience leading high-performing development teams as a Project Manager, Scrum Master, IT Project Manager or Deployment/Release Manager
• In order to be fantastic in this role, you need to have a good understanding of project management techniques
• It would be great if you have good knowledge on Bank related technologies such as IIB, T24, and CRM (D365)
• You need to have a proven track-record of delivering complex initiatives across the full project lifecycle
Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!