Bovis Homes is one of the UK’s leading PLC homebuilders, managing the full range of development activities, from the purchasing of the land through to the building and selling of the homes on the open market.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Co-ordinator to join our South West Sales & Marketing department on a fixed term basis at our offices in Exeter.
To assist in providing sales and marketing support to the region, covering all marketing communication required in line with the customer journey. Particular reference will be given to brochure production, advertising and promotional activity designed to generate visitor traffic and sales.
As Marketing Co-ordinator your main responsibilities will be to:
• Monitor and evaluate visitor traffic, reservations and promotions to assist with marketing planning and implementation
• Assist with the management of the production schedule to ensure briefs are accurate, timely and signed off in accordance with agreed timescales
• Assist with production of marketing material, ensuring it all follows Bovis Homes brand guidelines
• Assist with the organisation and promotion of events
• Work with the Marketing Manager to manage a combination of channels appropriate to the budgetary and marketing requirements of the region
Skills & experience
• 5 GCSEs/GCE including Maths & English, or equivalent
• Previous experience working in a marketing environment
• Excellent communication and administration skills
• Keen eye for detail
• Ability to influence to “sell” your ideas
Bovis Homes operates a Preferred Supplier List (PSL) for recruitment agencies. We do not accept unsolicited CVs from agencies who are not part of our current PSL. Any CVs submitted to any employee of Bovis Homes by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed agreement will become a sole property of Bovis Homes.