Document Controller - Flexible Working Available
5 days left
- Contract Type
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Infrastructure Nuclear Energy Water business for a Document Controller to join our long established Welsh Water team.
The successful candidate will be joining the existing team of passionate and dedicated individuals on the WWTW scheme.
You will be and enthusiastic member of the team who will provide a high level of support to the wider team.
We are looking for people who share our passion for the project at hand whilst also being able to work within a fun and hardworking team environment.
- Ability to set up, manage and maintain project document control systems in line with company policies
- Be trained to NVQ level or equivalent
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office / windows applications such as word and excel
- Proficient database user
- Previous Document Controller experience essential
- Ability to work with members of the team at all levels
About our Energy Team :
We have extensive experience in upgrading and replacing energy networks, delivering asset management for major UK energy companies and network operators.
Our transmission and distribution services involve the upgrading and replacement of electricity assets both above and below ground. Within the electricity sector we install and maintain assets, including excavation, laying and jointing of cables, (fluid filled and XLPe), substations and overhead line, new build, repair and refurbishment services.
Some of our current projects include -
- Canterbury and Richborough
- NG EPC Cable framework various projects across England & Wales ranging from £1m - £60m
- Lynemouth 275KV cable replacement
- Western Power Distribution WPD Term Contract (Excavation, Cable Laying and Reinstatement Works within WPD's West Midlands region)
- Scottish and Southern Electricity Networks (SSEN) OHL and UGC works in the North of Scotland Various projects ranging from £1m - £30m
About the Nuclear Energy Water Team:
Our teams work within the nuclear, energy and water sectors working helping customers them make the most of their existing assets as well as building new assets to continually improve the UK’s energy and water infrastructure. We do this by putting our customers first, using innovative ideas and challenging the status quo.
To be part of a successful team and build your future career with Morgan Sindall please apply now.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.