Business Development Executives - Part Time & Flexible Working Available
Satago is a leading FinTech player and offers a unique cashflow management solution designed to help small business owners get on with growing their businesses and forget about their cashflow problems. We provide innovative credit control and risk insight tools and are the pioneers of on-demand business finance.
We are now in an exciting growth phase and are looking for enthusiastic and creative individuals who want to make a difference and help us disrupt the status quo. We're a hard-working group who enjoy overcoming hurdles and building awesome tools for our customers.
About The Role
We are currently recruiting for part time Business Development Executives across the country, ideally with a background in FinTech or the broader financial services industry. We are looking for people who are keen to roll up their sleeves and have the drive to deliver the company long term vision for sales, customer engagement and brand awareness. These roles will report directly to the Head of Sales.
We want self-starters who can work remotely as part of a larger team. The hours are flexible, as long as you meet targets, we don’t mind when you work. This is a part time role (20 hours).
In a Nutshell, We want someone
- Who is a self-starter, no hand holding here!
- Who is passionate about sales and customer support and takes pride in their work
- Who is comfortable working remotely as part of a wider team
- Who’s comfortable working with and building relationships with business owners/directors/accountants
- Who has a strong background in selling financial products and meeting new sales targets
- Who has a minimum of two years’ experience selling financial products
Key Things You'll Do
- You will be responsible for building relationships with accountants in your area
- You must build and maintain a thorough knowledge of our products and services
- You will work closely with internal account managers to manage and nurture key relationships
- You will be comfortable adapting your pitch depending on client circumstances and requirements
- You will keep up to date with innovations and trends within the FinTech and SME industries
- Base salary £15k (part time role based upon 20 hours a week)
- Uncapped monthly commissions
- Pro rata holiday equivalent to FTE (25 days + 8 BH’s + birthday). For an employee on 20 hours then total holiday (incl BH’s and birthday) would be 20 hours x 6.8 weeks = 136 hours
- Pension contribution (company will match employee contribution up to 5%)