IT Support - Flexible Working Available
BCM Construction are an award-winning SME, Principal Contractor and leading provider of design, civil & electrical engineering services to clients in the UK transport sector.
We take a dynamic, flexible approach to projects on a turnkey, consultancy, main contract, sub contract or resource supply basis to meet client needs time-efficiently and cost-effectively.
We are in a position of growth currently and are looking to recruit an additional resource in our IT function to provide all round IT support across the business, managing 80 people across 1 main office and multiple project/site locations. Experience in an IT administrative or support role would be of great benefit, whilst experience in the below is ideal, administration around IT support or general IT support may also be suitable.
List in priority order of the job’s main accountabilities
1 Providing support and 1:1 coaching over the phone using screen-sharing and in person to remote offices and remote staff
2 Support online systems including Office 365 and EVision. Liaise with software supplier support desks when required.
3 Support the setup and rollout of an electronic version of our IMS, using Nutshell.
4 Work alongside our existing IT Consultant and be keen to suggest and implement improvements to processes and procedures where appropriate
5 Manage hard/software for new starters and leavers, printer configuration and support.
- Microsoft Office 365 desktop application and EVision (Dynamics NAV) support and 1:1 coaching of users, especially in Excel.
- Support of Windows 10, setup of desktops and laptops.
- Administration of Office 365, in particular Exchange and SharePoint. Azure AD configuration.
- Windows Server administration. Basic wired and wireless networking & VPN setup, fault-finding.
- Desirable Systems Implementation and Project Management
- Advanced SharePoint including InfoPath forms, linking to databases, reporting.
- Microsoft Azure Server and AD management. Microsoft Dynamics NAV management and configuration.
- Jet Report Development. Power BI experience.
- Android tablet & phone setup and use.
- Mobile Device Management.
BCM Leadership Behaviours (for any role):
Lead by Example - demonstrate the BCM Leadership Behaviours, drive excellence, be a role model, challenge yourself and others:
• Go Above and Beyond - stretch yourself and others, use can-do and proactive approach, create innovative solutions and opportunities for business development
• Better Together - take others with you, listen, be supportive, leverage diverse knowledge and expertise, have aligned objectives, recognise achievements and celebrate success
• Stick to the Agenda - understand broader impact of your decisions, align actions with our Core Values and Strategy
• Build Trust - always deliver on your commitments in an honest and transparent manner
• Improve Continuously - invest time and effort into your development, ask and provide candid feedback, share your knowledge, best practices and lessons learned
Additional Skills: Solid communication skills, client-orientation, high level of integrity