Dutch Speaking Executive Assistant - Flexible Working Available
This role is demanding and fast paced so you will be required to have a positive, confident and proactive approach as well as exceptional time and diary management skills
Your responsibilities will include:
- extensive diary management including arranging both internal and external meetings, video conferences, WebEx’s and conference calls
- regular interaction with assistants (internal and external companies) including coordinating conference calls with international offices and managing different time zones
- booking extensive and complex business travel and accommodation, visas, meeting rooms, conference calls, restaurants etc
- answering all calls professionally and in a timely manner, passing on messages to the team
- compilation of out-of-pocket expenses and completion of expense claims
- processing large amounts of transaction related invoices
- enter contacts, client meetings and meeting notes into CRM
- event planning for both internal and external functions
- printing, binding, scanning, and filing.
To be successful in this role you will:
- have a proven track record in providing Executive Assistant support within the Professional Services industry
- demonstrate a proactive approach with the ability to prioritise tasks within the team
- the ability to work well under pressure, manage workload and deadlines effectively
- comprehensive PC skills, including Intermediate Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- be extremely organised with excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- be resourceful and have the ability to work independently as well as within a team
- thrive in a dynamic business where accuracy, hard work and flexibility are imperative
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Dutch
- the ability to exercise appropriate judgment and discretion, especially when handling confidential information
- ability to work with various personality types.
If this sounds of interest, then please apply now.
Macquarie Group (Macquarie) is a global provider of banking, financial, advisory, investment and funds management services.
Founded in 1969, Macquarie employs more than 15,500 people in over 28 countries. Macquarie Capital provides advisory and capital raising services including corporate finance and advisory, equity and debt capital markets, and principal investments
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovatiosn and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.