Weekend Travel Sales Manager (homeworking)
Love Dogs & Working from Home?
You'll love PetsPyjamas, Number 1 for Dog-Friendly Travel.
Job Title: Weekend Travel Sales Manager (homeworking)
Hours: Part-time, Saturday & Sunday
Salary: Up to £150 per day (base + bonus)
Reporting to: Full-Time Travel Sales Manager
Location: Home Based
Rapidly growing PetsPyjamas is the number 1 for dog-friendly travel in the UK and Europe championing the trend for dog-friendly travel. Launched by the founders of toptable (dot) com, who are themselves passionate dog owners, PetsPyjamas sends people and pets to over 2000 dog-welcoming hotels, hound-friendly hideaways, cottages and B&Bs. Our unique Pet Concierge Team provide a personalised experience to our ever increasing pack of dog-loving travellers and our mission is to encourage every property to provide as warm a welcome to our four legged friends as they do to us!
Our dog-friendly HQ is a converted warehouse in the heart of Old Street, housing a vibrant entrepreneurial team who are dedicated to driving the brand forward. With a growing workforce of 35+ we are at a pivotal breakthrough moment for the business, with huge expansion and growth plans for 2019 and beyond. Being part of the PetsPyjamas pack offers the opportunity for enriched personal development, rapid career progression, all whilst working in an exciting, engaged and energetic environment - with the added bonus of your four legged friend working by your side.
We are currently on the lookout for an experienced, proactive and target driven Weekend Travel Sales Manager to help our Weekend Travel Sales team, of 4-6 homebased people, achieve exceptional results over the weekend. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has experience managing a home based Travel Sales Team and is looking for a part time yet responsible role with the flexibility to work from the comfort of their own home yet still succeed in a challenging, fast-paced role for a growing company.
Please note for this role you will be required to supply your own computer, broadband and a designated workspace in your own home to ensure super professionalism.
- Manage the Weekend Travel Sales Team, including After Sales Support, to ensure personal and team targets are being exceeded and customers are being dealt with in a timely and superb manner
- Motivate, mentor, coach and incentivise the team to ensure individual and company targets are being reached.
- Taking full responsibility for daily/weekly/monthly targets for the weekend team
- Daily briefing to the team to ensure they are aware of business goings on
- Manage lead flow and pipelines, allocating enquiries to individuals
- Handle a high volume of enquiries and lead by example with best practises
- Point of escalation for any and all weekend queries
- Have a weekly handover with the Travel Sales Manager to update on individual performance, weekend performance and any problem areas.
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly reporting to the Leadership Team to ensure transparency
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 2 years managerial/supervisory experience within Travel, Hospitality, Sales or similar areas
- Ideally have remote working experience.
- A real self starter who leads rather than follows
- Excellent people manager
- Target driven with proven success of hitting and exceeding targets
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to lead by example in a structured and methodical way
- Fantastic organisation and prioritisation skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Exemplary written and spoken English
- Familiar with CRM software such as Infusionsoft, Salesforce or similar.
- Familiar with GDrive applications, Live Chat function, internal communication tool such as Slack.
- Reliable and trustworthy, you will be an important leader and role model
- Complete understanding of our customer and what makes PetsPyjamas unique.
The PetsPyjamas Pack:
Being part of the PetsPyjamas Pack is being part of an energised and enthusiastic team! It’s being flexible in your proactive approach, being able to work collaboratively whilst thriving on independence. You’ll need to be agile, open to change, hands-on and ultimately love our brand!
If you could you could be the paw-fect fit for our team then apply today!