Part time Management Accountant
Would you like to be part of a small business with big plans?
With 10 sites now secured across London, this is a fast moving, start-up company planning their next phase of growth, across the UK & USA.
They are seeking a Management Accountant on a part time basis. Initially you will be required to come to the office in London for training, after which, there will be a mix of flexible remote and office working.
- Management Accounts
- Working with the Outsourced team (month end to sign off reconciliations, Sales Invoicing & Debt Collection)
- Payroll Admin and questions (Outsourced payroll company used)
- Payment Run checked
- Credit Card Monitoring
- Vat Return Preparation (simple vat return as we aren’t in a payable position)
- Assisting with reporting on sites, recruitment etc.
- Assisting other departments with reporting
- Assisting with the budget/forecasting
- Year End Audit prep and audit queries
- Companies House maintenance
- Set up new bank accounts for new sites
This role has a strong analytical element, so you will have advanced excel skills. You will need to be comfortable creating and using models to analyse data and setting up and editing spreadsheets as required.
- Qualified or QBE
- Spreadsheet whizz (as described above)
- Efficient, good eye for detail, keen to understand the business
- Start up experience/Xero experience preferable
Flexibility: 24-30 hours per week, office and remote
Salary: Up to £43,000 FTE
Recruiter contact: Lisa Foley