Data Architect – Flexible Working
A National Charity are looking for a Data Architect to work within the Data Transformation Team. You will be expected to collaborate with stakeholders across the organisation to define a shared vision of the Charities use of data. This is a great opportunity to work with an outstanding Charity that deal with huge amounts of data.
This is a full time role and the organisation are keen advocates of flexible working. They love to see applications from candidates that are looking for elements of flexibility within their role. This could be part remote working with a base in one of their Regional offices, condensed / reduced hours or flexible start and finish times. They support working families and are leaders in diversity and inclusion, offering an equal working environment for everyone.
The role can be based at either Head office in Barkingside, Essex or their central London office near Euston. It can also be based out of any one of their Regional Offices. These are Crawley, Birmingham, Liverpool, Leeds, Cardiff, Edinburgh or Belfast. This will involve regular travel to their London offices. All candidates are invited to work flexibly and they encourage applications from people looking to work in this way.
- Guide senior stakeholders and sponsors to define and agree data strategies and principles.
- Lead data modelling work across the organisation, including collaborating closely with leaders in children’s services, fundraising and marketing, business development and corporate services.
- Lead the implementation of the new data classification policies, and lead the process to iterate and improve them further.
- Working closely with the Head of Data Transformation. You should identify and implement the opportunities to move the organisation to a simpler, more effective data landscape which enables insight and interoperability in radically simpler ways than at present.
- Guide and support the implementation of the landscape, including contributing to the leadership of the management, de-commissioning and archival of data in compliance with data policy.
This particular Charity work to support vulnerable Children. This role will play a key part in the use of Data that allows as many Children to be helped and efficiently and professionally as possible. Candidates should be aware that some of the issues the Charity deal with are extreme and upsetting. Some of the Data processed will relate to these issues.
This really is in an amazing opportunity to work with an outstanding Charity that fully support their employees. They are strong advocates of flexible working, work life balance and mental health.