Part Time European Account Manager
6 days left
- Contract Type
Huson International Media is a long established media company based in Esher, Surrey. Our historic core business has been selling Global B2B media solutions on websites and in print on behalf of foreign media owners. These brands specialize in helping advertisers engage internationally through a top tier network of foreign language, magazines and websites.
We are currently recruiting for a part-time European Account Manager to sell advertising programs to clients and media agencies for our market leading Professional Electronics global network of 16 magazines and corresponding websites.
This position is a 5 day working week role spanning 20-25 working hours per week. Working location can be flexible combining Esher office and working from home for the right candidate. Product training and support in a friendly, successful and modern office environment is automatically provided to every member of our team.
Objectives of this Role
- Managing our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities.
- Managing existing accounts – nurturing and increasing their revenues by up-selling more publications/countries from the portfolio.
- Managing new accounts – intelligent identification and non intrusive out-reach to new customers in the market to showcase and present our portfolio of professional electronics publications and websites and the services they offer to advertisiers.
- Consultative selling – we want to build long-term relationships.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with electronics companies and their advertising agencies to develop an in-depth understanding of their marketing objectives so that our brands can assist them to achieve their goals.
- Frequent interaction with media owners represented by Huson.
- Creating structured recommendations and pricing proposals.
- New Client out-reaches through LinkedIn, telephone out-reaches and emails.
- Face to face meetings with key contacts in client companies and media agencies.
- Overseas trade show attendance – Electronica in Munich and Embedded World in Nuremberg.
- Up to date and accurate reporting of sales through Salesforce.
- Acheieving monthly sales target s.
Desired Skills and Experience:
We anticipate this opening will be best suited to candidates with past experience within a media sales or related B2B sales environment with an emphasis on stellar customer service.
- Excellent communicator – spoken and in writing.
- Intelligent and bright.
- Outgoing and friendly / consultative seller.
- Enjoys meeting people face to face.
- Enjoys talking to people on the telephone.
- Enjoys challenges and winning.
- Service driven.
- Strong presentation Skills.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum.
- Proven sales success.
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Well organised.
Apply for Part Time European Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly